Want to become a member of the LGCA?
It only takes a few minutes to complete our membership form. Membership is currently free, and will mean you’ll get access to some great benefits! Once you have completed this form, we will be in touch to confirm your membership.
Membership Benefits include:
- News – receive regular updates on local news and activities
- Events – come together at the annual Summer Sizzler and many other year-round events.
- Voting Rights – attend our Annual General Meeting and elect LGCA Committee members
- Quality of Life – take pride in your community and strive to improve the quality of life for yourself and neighbours.
- Community Centre – get information about our new Community Centre first.
- Opportunities – be welcome and encouraged to get involved with the work of the LGCA, developing ideas and helping with local activities and events
- Representation – have your say about the future of Lyde Green and be represented by LGCA who ensure the best interests of the community are presented to relevant people.
LGCA influences transportation, roads, parks, development and traffic through communication and work with our partners.
- Local Partners – live in a great place where partners work together to get the best for our community. We lead the Lyde Green Partnerships group and meet with representatives from the Council, GreenSquare, the Builder’s Consortium, local schools and others quarterly, enabling us to pass on residents concerns and get the best for our community.
Please note that by applying to become a member, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions, available at http://lydegreenca.org/about/our-policies-documents/